- Project Management Infrastructure NKEA
- Planning and Development
- Local Plan Development, Technical Services and Land Management
Branch of Project Management Infrastructure NKEA was established to manage implementation of the Irrigation Tertiary System Development Project for 128 irrigation block involved under the NKEA program (Agriculture) EPP 10. Among the functions of this branch is to check / confirm the proposal for alignment infrastructure of irrigation and drainage tertiary and land acquisition plans of each by a party of consultants and surveyors so that they meet the needs of the onsite. This branch also serves to manage and process the payment of compensation of land acquisition, thus enabling the construction work can be implemented.
Planning and Development Branch was established to develop infrastructure of irrigation and drainage in the Muda area so that it is on par with the infrastructure that is in others granary. The additional functions of this branch include planning, design implementation, supervise the work in the area of infrastructure development at Muda Area.
Local Planning Branch, Technical Services and Land Management was established to monitor developments in the Muda area of which run by PBT and other agencies and provide service advisory to the city council / county in planning city drainage system. Additionally, this branch also monitors the status of land ownership usefulness MADA.
MADA programs and activities have now been changed where agricultural activities are oriented of modern technology and eco-friendly has become a priority. Accordingly, the structure of Development Division and Project Management has been expanded to give greater emphasis to the development and modernization of civil engineering services.
The leader to a infrastructure development service of irrigation and drainage in the paddy industry in Muda area.
Modernize paddy Industries and Agro-based Industries in the Muda area through the development infrastructure of irrigation and drainage as well as transfer of latest technology to the target group.
- Designing and implementing infrastructure development of irrigation and drainage in the Muda area.
- Providing technical advisory in respect of development projects in the Muda area to the agencies / departments of government and the private sector.
Ensuring Support Services conducted with efficient and systematic to complete the currentorganization requirement.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF SECTION
Designing and implementing development projects of tertiary irrigation system in Muda area.Planning, designing and implement development projects and infrastructure rehabilitationirrigation and drainage of MADA.
Contract management, updating data bases Malaysia Plan budget, preparation of financialreports and monthly performance.
- Update and provide documents and contract specifications for development work.
- Provide advisory services engineering related to all infrastructure development projects in Muda area.
- Provide advice to the One Stop Centre (OSC) be related development project in the Muda area.
- Perform administrative services and financial management division.
Our commitment is to provide professional engineering services and quality. To that end, we will: –
- Planning and implementing infrastructure development projects with the allocation within the prescribed period.
- Prepare contract documents signed within 4 months from the date of contract deals.
- Provide payment vouchers within 7 days after receipt of the statement of claim payments
Provide technical review to Local Authorities, Agencies / Departments of the Governmentand the private sector in the next 14 days.
FARM ROAD UPGRADING TO ROAD PREMIX
Before Construction After Construction
FARM TRACK CONSTRUCTION
Existing Tandop Very Old
During Construction During Construction
After Construction After Construction
FACILITIES OF IRRIGATION TERTIARY
1. Tertiary canals (Concrete)
2. Parit Tersier (Land)
3. Estate Road