FUNCTION OF DAMS MANAGEMENT BRANCH
- Ensure the release of water from the Pedu, Muda and the Ahning handled according to procedures.
- Ensure the infrastructure and the dam maintained well.
- Collect, process and analyze hydrologic data related to the dam.
- Perform work on the detection of dam safety inspections (Dam Safety Inspection).
- Perform work on the planning and the dams development area.
FUNCTION BRANCH OF LAKE MANAGEMENT AND CATCHMENT AREA
- Monitoring the invasion and the unplanned development in the lake and the catchment area.
- Collect, process and the analyze data on water quality pond reservoir at Pedu, Muda and the Ahning.
FUNCTION OF BRANCH SUPPORT SERVICES
- Perform management administrative and part financial management.
- Assuring Pedu Dams, Muda Dam and the Ahning Dam always work and the are safe.
- Supplying water for irrigation usefulness to ensure continuity of paddy, two (2) times a year at the Muda area.
- Ensuring an adequate supply of raw water for domestic and industrial usage in Northern Kedah, Perlis and the Pulau Langkawi.
INTERPRETATION CENTRE OF ULU MUDA
The center is located at landing site fish Cooperative Fishermen at Muda Dams (KOPAM) Muda Lake. The purpose of this center is to be an informative center at Catchment area Ulu Muda. The establishment of this center is the result of cooperation between MADA and the WWF in 2013. Materials for the exhibition is the result of contributions from MADA, NGOs and the agencies with an interest in Ulu Muda catchment areas.
The target group of visitors was among school children, NGOs, agencies concerned. Any questions please contact the Office of the Muda Dam Unit of at tel 04-7521779 during office hours.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MS ISO 9001:2008
Parts Management Dams and Water Resources has been certified with the Certificate of Quality Management (QMS) MS ISO 9001: 2008 since December 31, 2009 under the scope of the Operation, Maintenance and Monitoring Safety at Pedu Dam, Muda Dam and the Ahning Dam.
The implementation of the operation, maintenance and the monitoring of safety Dams at Pedu, Muda and the Ahning implemented according to the procedures in the MS ISO 9001: 2008.
Once certified with MS ISO 9001: 2008, it found that documented procedures have been successful in helping to perform the duties more efficiently and SPK document has become a source of reference in carrying daily task to ensure functional and safe dam.
*Sila klik di sini
*Sila klik di sini
Pages: 1 2